RE: parallel vpns

Correct me if I am wrong.
Isn't the identity always sent as part of first message to Radius server
which then could be used by the Radius Server to pick the right token card?
If I have two different token cards, I would probably use two
different identities.

>question is why do you want to do this? The IKE SA is just used to protect
>IKE traffic. You can use the same IKE SA to generate IPSec SAs for S1->D1
>and S2->D2. Do Quick Mode with PFS if you're worried about the keys being
>related.
>
>  Dan.

I was hoping to allow differnt policy definitions (vpns)
including IKE parameters (crypto algorithms, rekeying time,
authentication method, authentication parameters..)
thereby allowing different security definitions for
different peer groups.

-- sankar --