Calculation of HASH_I and HASH_R

I was wondering what the outcome of the discussions of the possible
errors in calculating HASH_I and HASH_R both based on SAi_b several
weeks back.

Is this going to be discussed at the IETF meeting?  If this were changed,
I think it would require a version change, since current implementations
would not be compatable.

Hugo Krawczck also make some other suggestions to prevent reflection
attacks, and I was wondering if these were going to be discussed as well.

Jackie
--
Jacqueline Wilson          | Phn:  (512) 838-2702
IBM, AIX/6000              | Fax:  (512) 838-3509