Re: new second mandatory IPsec cipher - updated choice list

>What should we use instead?  Well, there are apparently three choices:
>
>-- DESX
>-- BLOWFISH
>-- CAST-128

Based on discussions so far, the choices list should be redrawn.

I think this is the list...

-- CAST-128
-- BLOWFISH
-- IDEA
-- TWOFISH
-- MARS
-- (other AES candidates, please feel free to contribute)

Note there seems to be consensus that DESX is _NOT_ a choice,
because if DES/3DES are going to fail, the same structural failure
would probably apply to DESX.  I assume the same logic applies to
DES/SK.

Follow-Ups: References: