Re: new second mandatory IPsec cipher - updated choice list

	Give the AES candidates some more time for scrutiny.  Twofish seems to be fast, tight and secure.  Since I'm not a cryptanalyst and won't play one, I'll leave the "secure" part to the academic community.  There's a good book out on Twofish.  Check the Counterpane home page.  I've wanted to see Twofish in the standard.

--
Juggernautics, LLC
Computer, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering