Re: new second mandatory IPsec cipher - updated choice list

RC5 is proprietary now.

MARS, RC6 are on the "not known to not be patented" AES list.

I don't know about Rijndael and Serpent's patent status, but they
suffer from youth as the other AES candidates do.

Twofish is also AES and therefore young.

If we're willing to consider AES then I think we need to look
at the known-to-not-be-patented ones, meaning Twofish (and others?)