RE: XAUTH?

Hi Greg,

	I guess there is some ambiguity. The text in the next rev.
will be clarified.

in section 3, the following text

 All ISAKMP-Config messages in an extended authentication
   transaction MUST contain the same ISAKMP-Config message ID.

Will be changed to

   An extended authentication transaction is defined as a series
   ISAKMP-Config messages.

   All ISAKMP-Config messages in an extended authentication transaction
   MUST contain the same ISAKMP-Config Identifier as well as the same
   ISAKMP Message ID and continue to chain the IV for all messages in
   the transaction.

Does this clarify things?

Stephane.