Re: parallel vpns

Hi Sankar,
  This is similar to some discussion on ipsra mailing list while ago.
  It is possible to have different IKE policies between two SGs.
  And possible only with different IDs. If you want to use preshared key,

  then aggressive mode is only solution. In case of signatures, you still
can
  use main mode.  See VIPUL GUPTA draft which was posted in ipsra mailing

  list.

Regards
Srini