Re: linux-ipsec: VS: IP tunnel over a NAT (IP masq) possible ?

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 O.Schnapauff@tu-bs.de wrote:

> As John already pointed out he is working on NAT for IPSec traffic

NB- I think I've taken IPSec masquerade about as far as it can be
taken without attempting to communicate with the endpoint gateways or
act as an intelligent proxy and participate in any of the encryption.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ                               jhardin@wolfenet.com
 pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin    PGP key ID: 0x41EA94F5