RE: XAUTH is broken

Because it makes state tracking more difficult. It also doesn't seem to make
alot of sense.

> tephane and Tim try to change the specs (the cfg-mode)
> so that they don't have to change their implementation,

This is a rather unfair and unreasonable accusation. If it turns
out that the best solution is to use a new exchange type, we would
still have to change our code, and it also one of the suggestions
that I already said I prefer.

> but I think we should simply delete the
> "All ISAKMP-Config messages in an extended authentication
>    transaction MUST contain the same ISAKMP-Config message ID."
> part from the xauth draft.

I don't think this is best. Again, tracking authentication over multiple
separate exchanges for the sole purpose of meeting another specification
doesn't seem to justify the cost in implementation.