Retransmits in traffic count?

All,

In the last version of the IPsec SA monitoring MIB, I put in that the
counters for traffic against the SA lifetime (when limited by traffic)
should include all re-transmits. The logic was that this was a conservative
usage and that (hopefully) re-transmits would not be common.

No one has made any comment on this one way or the other. Are the any
opinions on this, or should I leave the MIB draft as it is in this regard?

Thanks,

Tim

---
Tim Jenkins                       TimeStep Corporation
tjenkins@timestep.com          http://www.timestep.com
(613) 599-3610 x4304               Fax: (613) 599-3617