Re: IPsec software implementations for Sun Solaris

Brian,

Intoto has IPSEC and IKE software implemented for Embedded
systems running RTOS such as pSOS, VxWorks, Nucleus etc.
Our IPSEC implementation supports both software crypto
library(SSLeay) and hardware crypto accelerators from Hifn
and VLSI.
IKE will be available for Linux next month.

We can work with you to implement IPSEC on Sun Solaris OS.

Please contact me for more information at 408-844-0480 x:302.

Thanks,
-Sathyan

At 07:32 AM 8/11/99 -0400, Brian W. McKenney wrote:

>Looking for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) IPsec software
>implementations for Sun Solaris.  Most of desktop software
>implementations are based on MS Windows platforms.  Would appreciate any
>pointers.  Thanks.
>
>Brian
>--
>Brian W. McKenney       The MITRE Corporation
>1820 Dolley Madison Blvd.    McLean, VA 22102
>http://www.mitre.org

   Embedded Solutions for Network Security and Interconnectivity

Intoto Inc.                                      Ph      : 408-844-0480 Ext:302
3160, De La Cruz Blvd.                   Fax    : 408-844-0488
Suite #100/101, Santa Clara           e-mail : sathyan@intotoinc.com
CA - 95054,  USA                          Web   : www.intotoinc.com