RE: Weak authentication in Xauth and IKE, CMC token enroll

Just joined the list after a brief absence.
Slainte,

I wanted to raise the question of certificate managment, but I can see this
discussion is undeway (Welcome to the war!)

At the last bakeoff I (Baltimore) found the following -

Of the 24 vendors we interoperated with (succesful IKE with certs) -

CEP - 4
CRS -2 (probably more but we didnt support it at the time)
Manual/LDAP retrieval - everyone else

What is IPSec going to mandate for an enrollment/management protocol? Is it
going to be CMC (backed by Cisco, M/Soft and Verisign) using PKCS formats
or CMP (backed by Entrust)?

We are supporting both (not by choice I might add).  The question is are
you......

Lisa