Re: FYI

Bert,

	One of the goals of IPSP is to specify a data model for
supporting IP security policies. This task requires at a minimum that
we work closely with the Policy Framework WG to ensure that the IPsec
data model fits within the general Policy Framework. Our folks have
been working on these issues for some time: we have authored several
documents; and, we have running code. It would be a pity to be
excluded from this meeting. We all know that QoS without security
won't do the trick so we may as well start working together now.

Luis