Next Bakeoff

Mike and all,

James Matheke, MCI Worldcom, and I are in the process of getting the date and location for the next workshop. We hope to have an email to this list within the next two weeks with the details.  That being said, the workshop will not take place in October.  We are looking at the January/February timeframe.

Thanks, Anita Freeman