Re: Unsupported DOI attributes and values

>The suggestion was made that any proposal that includes the new attribute be
>accompanied by one that does not, so that an implementation that does not
>support the new attribute can select a proposal that does not contain it.

A reasonable suggestion.  If there are no objections, I'll ammend Section
4.5.3 to say that instead of aborting the entire negotiation, the requirement
is that proposals containing unknown attributes MUST not be accepted.

In practice, unknown attributes haven't been a problem at the bake-offs.

Derrell