Re: [Fwd: New XAUTH draft]

Again, I fail to understand what this has to do with XAUTH.  You would have
the same problem if you were stupid enough to use the same shared secret for
a large group of people in a real working environment, with or without
XAUTH.  XAUTH can be used with shared secrets or with the more secure
certificate mechanisms.

Just because you want to use your existing RADIUS authentication server,
doesn't mean that you forgo your phase security.

btw: 'Hybrid' addresses those scenarios where you do not wish to establish
the normal IKE phase 1 security contexts.