Re: Unspecified Lifetime

I suggest to leave this to the Local Policy matter - if your implementation does not
enforce any time limit when only-KB is specified - let it be, but on the other hand -
it should be allowed for the local policy to enforce some limit (e.g.28800 sec) on
the KB-only lifitemed SAs.

--
Bronislav Kavsan
IRE Secure Solutions, Inc.