Re: Racing QM Initiator's

>   But aren't these two messages going out with different message IDs
>   generated randomly by each Phase II initiator? If so, why is there
>   a problem ? This will result in two IPSec SAs where one would have
>   been sufficient but I don't view that as catastrophic.
>
>   What am I missing?
>
>   vipul

Nothing, they do have separate message ID's but our implementation
is getting confused about being a QM responder and initiator on
separate QM exchanges at the same time. I'll just have to fix it...

I just wanted to verify that the expected behavior is that you
must be able to support multiple QM exchanges simultaneously.

Feedback from the list has made that abundantly clear....

-Ben McCann

--
Ben McCann                              Indus River Networks
                                        31 Nagog Park