Re: PPP over IPSec (without L2TP)?

There are certainly much easier ways for preventing packet re-ordering
than implementing L2TP!

As to your other points.. I defer judgement, but they don't look
serious enough to force using L2TP either. Certainly they weren't
serious enough to be mentioned in Microsoft's document.

Ari

--
Ari Huttunen                   phone: +358 9 859 900
Senior Software Engineer       fax  : +358 9 8599 0452

Data Fellows Corporation       http://www.DataFellows.com

F-Secure products: Integrated Solutions for Enterprise Security