Re: "PKIX Profile for IKE"--Is it really a profile?

Just to follow up on Charlie's first message. The three document editors
put out the -03 draft knowing that each of us has some problems with some
of the things in the draft. Our purpose in putting out this highly revised
version was to make the draft shorter and easier to follow *so that you all
can comment more easily*. There has been a dearth of comments on earlier
drafts, and we really need input from the community about what the profile
should look like.

I'll send in my own comments about things I don't like in the draft later
today.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium