Re: comments on ip sec

Hello Criss,

Your best bet is to read as much as you can on this site:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipsec-charter.html

Best regards,
Jim Tiller, CISSP, MCSE+I, CCDA
jtiller@lucent.com
Network Security Consultant, Lucent
Tampa, Florida

"Faber est suae quisque fortunae."
        - Appius Claudius Caecus

Sunday, October 24, 1999, 3:15:40 PM, you wrote:

Criss> hi,
Criss> i'm bruce Alminin, a finishing studend in computer science at Uqam,
Criss> University of Montreal. I'm also creating my own company at montreal in
Criss> order to sell networks and computer products.
Criss> In fact i'd like to have more documentation about the definition of ip
Criss> sec.
Criss> I ask to send if possible a file with the objectives, goal, and concepts
Criss> of ip sec.

Criss> i already thanks you for you reply.

Criss> Bruce.