multi-layer IPSEC draft

Hi, all:

This draft is a follow-up of my short presentation in last IETF.
(I sent out last week but hasn't got response back from Internet-Draft.)
But it is also available from my web site:
http://www.wins.hrl.com/people/ygz/ml-ipsec/draft-zhang-ipsec-mlipsec-00.txt

To repeat the concept, multi-layer IPSEC applies separate
encryption/authentication
with different keys on different parts of an IP datagram.  It allows certain
intermediate routers to have limited and controllable access to part of IP
datagram
(usually headers) but not the user data, for applications like flow
classification,
diffserv, TCPPEP, NAT, transparent proxy, etc. (and those "intelligent
routing" that
need access to higher-layer protocol headers).

I'd like to hear your comments on this.

Regards,

Yongguang