Re:-ipsec-pki-req-03 - intro

This is a DRAFT.  It's not an RFC.  It's not a BCP.
One of the very disturbing things about the IPsec RFC's
is that I find, in my travels, that there are people out
there reading them as the gospel truth, including the
really lame stuff.

So, labelling this with the truth, i.e. the fact it's
not terribly synchronized, is ADDING value for implementors,
in that it tells them this is unstable.

Many many many labor-hours were wasted over many years
in the IPsec communities because drafts were unstable and
therefore, we had implementations that were severely
jerked around because of this sort of things.

So I thing the addition of warning labels is appropriate.