RE: Main mode using pre-shared keys

Exactly. I suggested this last week in my message "Shared Secret mismatch in
AM3/MM5". The problem I was having with using the pre-shared key to generate
SKEYID is that it makes a shared secret mismatch too difficult to diagnose,
but the restriction on id types is also important.

Andrew
 Beauty without truth is insubstantial.
 Truth without beauty is unbearable.