Re: CRACK questions

In other words - you are saying that:

1) for SecureID-based authentication - CRACK prohibits Phase 1 re-keying
without re-prompting the User (while other proposed authentiication schemes
have an option to skip authentication when re-keying Phase 1)

2) CRACK prohibits Gateways to initiate Phase 1 re-keying (while previous
standards are symmetrical in this respect)

Could anyone comment on this?

--
Bronislav Kavsan
IRE Secure Solutions, Inc.