IPSEC wg agenda (first draft)

My apologies for getting a draft agenda out so late.  Life was a bit
busy in the last couple of weeks, and I wasn't able to get to
this sooner.

I believe this agenda represents all of the requests for time slots
which I received, with the exception of topics which are related to
IPSEC RA, and which properly be addressed in that BOF session later this
week.  If you have an agenda topic you would like to add to this list,
please let me know, either via e-mail or in person before the meeting
tomorrow (Monday) at 1pm.

One potential topic to add to this list is a status report on the IKE
update work being done by Harkins/Carrel, although since I don't believe
I got an explicit timeslot request for this, it hasn't be included on
the agenda yet.

						- Ted

1300 -- 1305 Agenda bashing -- Ts'o
1305 -- 1310 ECN -- Black
1310 -- 1320 Notify Messages Draft Revision -- Kelley
1320 -- 1330 IPSEC MIB -- Jenkins
1330 -- 1340 IPSEC High-level MIB -- Timms
1340 -- 1355 ESP Transforms for Integrity-aware PCBC modes -- Bellovin
1355 -- 1410 PKI Infrastructure -- Thayer
1410 -- 1420 IPSEC Resource Management Issues -- Walker