Re: IPSEC wg agenda (first draft)

On Sun, 07 Nov 1999 23:29:13 EST you wrote

> One potential topic to add to this list is a status report on the IKE
> update work being done by Harkins/Carrel, although since I don't believe
> I got an explicit timeslot request for this, it hasn't be included on
> the agenda yet.

Sorry 'bout that. No explicit timeslot requested and I got to the meeting
a little late (I didn't plan on having to wait almost 2 hours to get lunch).

The status is that we encorporated most all the requests we got but didn't
have enought time to get a new draft out before the I-D cutoff. A new
version will be out soon. I belive the DOI is similarly being rev'd.

There were issues with RFC2408 as well but I haven't heard from the authors
whether they intend on rev'ing that one. Doug are you out there?

  Dan.