RE: Some queries regarding IP security

	Shamik,

	It is not correct that you'll not get the message when the order
does not match the SPD. This is because you don't look at the SPD until
you get the clear tunnelled packet. You just process the received tunnel
packet according to the sa you found by the help of the tuple from the
packet, not the SPD. Someone may send you a packet with only ESP without
AH when it also requires AH. You'll simply decrypt the packet and let it
go without authentication if you do not check all the sa's referred from
the SPD.

	Regards
	D. Unal

	National Institute of Scientific and Technological Research of
Turkey