Re: Phase 1 Re-keying Implementation Identification

Paul Hoffman wrote:

> If you want continuous channel support to be TimeStep-only, it is
> appropriate to use the Vendor ID payload. Otherwise, some other mechanism
> for both sides to be sure that the other side is using it must be developed.

Is ISAKMP Mode Config (draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-mode-config-05.txt) an
appropriate mechanism to negotiate optional features such as Continuous
Mode if we conclude that continuous mode is needed?

-Ben McCann

--
Ben McCann                              Indus River Networks
                                        31 Nagog Park