Re: IPSec SA DELETE in "dangling" implementation

Yes - it makes sense, though there could be other reasons for deleting
Phase 2 SA than just Phase 2 re-keying (where the probability of this
scenario is low, as you noted).

So, for example, in the case when I want to delete all my sessions, and
if start deleting "orphan" Phase 2 SAs - I'll start re-negotiating Phase
1 SAs first.... This seems kinda silly when my goal is to kill all
sessions.

--
Bronislav Kavsan
IRE Secure Solutions, Inc.