Re: I-D ACTION:draft-shacham-ippcp-rfc2393bis-02.txt

The content changes in rfc2393bis-02 are:

* Added an Implementation Note on the usage and negotiation
of CPI in the pre-defined range. (Following few threads on that issue.)

* IKE is the negotiation protocol of IPSec -- pointed all references
to IKE and RFC2409.

avram