Re: IPSec SA DELETE in "dangling" implementation

>b) re-negotiate IKE SA before sending DELETE

...which would beg the question of whether or not it's legal to send an IPSEC
DELETE on an IKE SA that did not originally negotiate the IPSEC SA's.  Our
particular implementation would accept that, but I can also see an argument
for while that's not right.

I'm really unclear as to what problem is being solved by this rekeying draft.
However, I owe Tim a reasoned response beyond just this snipe...  :-)

Derrell

Follow-Ups: References: