Re: IPSec SA DELETE in "dangling" implementation

Just for starters (as an example of possible keep-alive implementation
difficulties) - keep-alive in relationship to "continuous" IKE SAs -  if we want to
use protected NOTIFYs (ack-ed or not) for keep-alives - we will run into the same
issue of doing it in "dangling" implementations.

So  - it could be a catch22 situation - we need keep-alives to be able to detect
inactive IPSec SAs (because we may not be able to send DELETEs without IKE SA), but
we need "continouos" IKE SAs to run protected keep-alives.

Hmmm.......