Re: matching GW addr to ID payload (fwd)

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Slava Kavsan wrote:
> Well... in this case neither my scheme nor Jan's scheme are going to work with
> NAT.

Says who? My scheme works through NAT, at least static NAT: Ignore the ID
payload, and store your keys based on the NAT'd address.

Works just fine.

For dynamic NAT as well as dynamic IP addresses, you'll need (shudder) group
keys (or better yet: Certs).

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847