interpretation of SA bundle.

I may be missing something, but I don't know how to interpret a proposal
of SA bundle exchanged on phase 2.

Node A sends a proposal including AH tunnel mode followed by ESP tunnel
mode.  In this case, we should interpreted to be created IP payload by
using this SA,

	1. [outer IP][AH][ESP][inner IP][ULP]
	2. [outer IP][ESP][AH][inner IP][ULP]
	3. [outer IP][AH][inner IP][ESP][inner IP'][ULP]
	4. [outer IP][ESP][inner IP][AH][inner IP'][ULP]

Which is right ?

Another case, Node A sends a proposal including AH transport mode followed
by ESP tunnel mode.

	1. [outer IP][AH][ESP][inner IP][ULP]
	2. [outer IP][ESP][inner IP][AH][ULP]

I think there is not these rules of interpretation in any drafts.

Regareds,

/Shoichi `NE' Sakane @ KAME project/