Re: Heartbeats (was RE: keepalives)

I doubt that many people will have IPSec SA from Client-to-Gateway that terminate on the gateway - and if this is the case - 1000 Clients
connected to the gateway will result in 1000 additional IPSec SAs on the gateway for heartbeat traffic. I don't think that this a good idea.

--
Bronislav Kavsan
IRE Secure Solutions, Inc.

Follow-Ups: References: