Re: ID payload on phase 2.

>   The ID payload describes the selector for which IP packets will be
> applied some IPSec transforms. If your selector is for all TCP packets
	: (snip)
> gateway which protects 10.10.10/24 that gateway would initiate a phase
> 2 exchange with IDs for 10.10.10/24/tcp/0 and 10.20.20.2/tcp/0.

I have understood.

What do you think about my second question ?

> > Is the end of the IKE-SA's IP address always same to the IPsec-SA's ?
> > If node has some IP address, then is there a potential that multiple SA
> > based IP address is created, but same nodes are communicating ?

Where do I get IP address of the end of the IPsec-SA from ?

I am thinking that it's useful for a Mobile-IP and a node which has
multiple IP addresses that IKE can exchange the IP address of the SA.
It's just idea.

Regards,

/Shoichi `NE' Sakane @ KAME project/