PGP keys in IKE

Hello,

please forgive me if my question has been asked here (but I have been listening
for a couple of weeks now and it has not):

NAI included in their IKE implementation (PGPnet) the ability
to authenticate through PGP keys as an alternative to X.509
ceritificates. AFAIK, the RFCs do not mention PGP keys and specify
only X.509 authentication. Is there any effort to give out
a standard for PGP authentication in IKE?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Josef

--
Josef Pojsl                           mailto:josef.pojsl@skynet.cz
SkyNet, a.s.                                  NAI Security Partner