RE: Latest ipsec-pki-req-04.txt - EKU

Rodney,

>I believe (some PKIX lawyer check me on this...) that 2459 allows
>any number of EKU's (wanna parse a cert with 572 EKU's, anyone?
>Can you say "architecturally irresponsible"?)

Yes, you can insert multiple EKU. No, there is no limit, just as
there is no limit on the number of attributes in a DN, or the number
of extensions in a cert. If we tried to nail down the numbers for
each of these parameters, we would still be arguing over them today
:-).

Steve

Follow-Ups: References: