Re: tell me something about the frees/wan

I have seen the RFC2401.It mentions that the implementation of IPSEC
should offer protection against replays and limited traffic flow
confidentiality.I want to know how does FREES/WAN implement them and
where is the FREES/WAN's SPD.How does FREES/WAN define SA?
The last question is where does the FREES/WAN implement?(I mean that
whether it use a. Integration of IPsec into the native IP implementation
or b. "Bump-in-the-stack" (BITS) implementations.)