Re: issues raised at VPN interoperability workshop

Paul,

As strongly as I feel about (against) government key escrow, I don't have a
problem with key escrow, per se.  Though the authentication-only bit can be
used for this, so can any number of other mechanisms.  The question should be
decided on the merit of the option of having an authenticated but unecrypted
ISAKMP message and not on, "it smells like Clipper so we need to kill it."

Derrell