Re: Bruce Schneier on IPsec

I'm not sure that this list is the place to discuss the process
of developing security protocols, but I'd be interested
in participating in an appropriate mailing list, should anyone
set one up.

Of course, many of the issues were discussed on the mailing
list over the last many years.  That's part of the value of
the working group process.

Of course, one has to realize that this discussion has been
going on for close to 10 years already.  The prospect of
another 10 years of retrospection on the sins of the 90's
might be of interest only to the most ascetic and
masochistic among us.

Hilarie