Re: Bruce Schneier on IPsec

>As painful as it may seem to the WG.  The WG would be
>well advised to objectively consider Bruce's comments.

I can assure you that nearly every member of the IPSec WG has the uttmost
respect for Bruce's opinions.  In fact, most of the IPSec document authors
have been expressing similar opinions for years now.  His report is nothing
new to us.  However, IKE/IPSec is what it is, and it's what we've got to work
with _today_.  I don't think packing up our marbles and going home is going to
benefit anyone.  IPSec is clearly being deployed and I think you will find
that a significant percentage of Internet traffic will be IPSec protected in
just a few short years.  And this is very good.

Derrell

Follow-Ups: References: