RE: Phase 1 KB lifetime

Okay. I'm fine with that.

So why did we have this whole discussion? It seems like we were only arguing
over semantics.

I would define "lifetime" as something like: "a predetermined longevity
constraint that does not depend on transient conditions".

I think that you define "lifetime" as: "a longevity constraint that has a
magic number assigned to it in IKE".

Maybe we need to clarify our definitions when we start violently agreeing.

Andrew
 Beauty without truth is insubstantial.
 Truth without beauty is unbearable.