Re: Bruce Schneier on IPsec

At 11:01 AM 1/20/00 -0500, Marcus Leech wrote:
>Raise your hand if you want to volunteer to write up the minutes of
>   IPSEC meetings in a form suitable for non-participants.

<hand raised> I intend to an IPsec implementors guide. I haven't started it
yet because the IPsec WG is still moving on some important protocols, but I
have already been collecting the basis for it from VPNC members. It will be
much more than a "minutes of the meetings"; it will cover the technical
arguments on the mailing list as well.

>   Hmmm, stunning
>   silence...

It is generally a good idea to wait a moment for people to respond before
declaring failure. :-)

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

Follow-Ups: References: