Re: Bruce Schneier on IPsec

At 08:17 PM 1/20/00 -0500, Marcus Leech wrote:
>I don't know if you've ever seen the movie "Sick", which is about the
>   life and death of Bob Flanagan, a notorious masochist performance
>artist,
>   but the task you describe somehow reminds me of that...

I haven't seen it, but I've read about it. Somehow, IPsec documentation as
performance art seems appropriate.

Jokes aside, I believe that it is one of the jobs of an industry trade
group to help assure that future implementors can interoperate as well as
today's. In other words, it is one of the things VPNC's members pay for.
The investment should pay off, given that future implementors will tend to
mess up the market less as they enter.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

Follow-Ups: References: