RE: Releasing IP addresses assigned with IKECFG

Thanks Roy.  That's what I stated in my last paragraph.  There are other
ways of doing it in an interoperable way (such as a few things that Ben
suggested).  However, the IP expiration method seems to be the best way,
given that there is no way to tell when a Client hangs up "un-politely".

But I guess that just means we agree.

Cheers,
Steph.