RE: IEEE ICON' 2000 Conference - Call for Papers, Tutorials ...

		Dear All

			>The 8th IEEE International Conference On Networks
will be held from >September 5- 8, 2000 in Singapore.

			]The aim of the conference is to >provide >an
international forum for experts to promote, share and discuss various
			>>issues and developments in the broad field of
computer and communication networks.

			>>We thus seek and solicit your contributions >in
the form of original/unpublished papers, tutorials, and topics for
			>special sessions/panel discussions.

			More information on the scope of the conference and
the guidelines for the submission of contributions can

		      http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~icon/
<http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~icon/>

			>We look forward to your participation. Thank you.
			>
			>Icon 2000 organizing Committee

		      Best Regards

		      Catherine Kua (Mrs)
		      ICON Secretariat