RE: Config mode questions

>From discussions with you and Roy at the bakeoff I was under
the impression that in Section 3.4 of mode-cfg.05 it was
supposed to be as follows.

INTERNAL_IP4_SUBNET   ............    0 or 8 octets

  o  INTERNAL_IP4_SUBNET   .....  4 octets for the sub-network
address followed by 4 octets for the sub-network netmask  .....

Under INTERNAL_IPX_NETMASK it states that only one netmask
is allowed in the reply - having the SUBNET attribute contain
both the address and mask simplifies matching subnets with
masks when there are multiple internal subnets.

NB: data attributes having to be 4 byte multiples was dropped
in ISAKMP ID version 9 or 10.  Since the 4 byte multiple wording
does not exist in the RFC I would take that to mean that variable
length attributes MUST NOT be padded to 4 byte multiples (which
makes sense seeing as none of the other payloads have any
alignment requirements that I'm aware of).

-dave