RE: Bruce Schneier on IPsec

At 07:09 AM 2/2/2000 -0800, Mason, David wrote:
>I thought ESPNULL might be useful for things like IETF web sites where you
>might be retrieving public documents that you want to make sure you receive
>unaltered but aren't concerned about the confidentiality of the traffic.

ESPNULL is for things like connections between robots and robotic
controllers on assembly lines.

No one cares who sees the robot instructions:  turn here, weld here.  But
you care a lot who tells the robots what to do.  Plus those robots ain't so
smart.  they need all of their CPU to weld the cars, not the people.

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA
Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec@htt-consult.com

Follow-Ups: References: